Home Heating Solutions
Central heating is a method of whole-home heating in which warm water circulates through a closed network of pipes, carrying heat around the home. These pipes can lead to radiators or they can be laid in the floor for underfloor heating. It is not uncommon to have a combination of both radiators and underfloor heating.
Click the links below for more information on central heating:
We are the exclusive Whanganui stockists for Ethos fires.
Regular woodfires draw their combustion air from the room that's being heated or from elsewhere in the dwelling.
Ethos woodfires are different. Instead of taking air out of the room the EconAir Induction flue system is bi-directional, drawing all of it's combustion air from outside via the flue's outer layer.
The patented Ethos system has numerous advantages:
- Cold drafts in the home are eliminated
- No need to vent the room in modern airtight design buildings
- Incoming air is pre-heated by the exhaust gases to over 300°C creating greater combustion, higher efficiency and reduced emissions
- No backpressure and quieter operation in windy areas
- The fire burns brightly, for greater ambience
For more information, please visit ethosfires.co.nz
We supply, install and service a wide range of gas heaters including flame effect gas fires from Rinnai. Flame effect fires are a great way to make a real statement in your living room and give you the perfect balance of warmth, ambience and ease of use.
If you would like to talk to us about your home heating solution, please contact us today: